Monday 10 March 2014

photo richard

Here i wanted to capture in the photograph that life its always a straight easy road there will be twist and turns, but you must walk them stairs or road to get where you wanna be. I think i achieved this really well because you start from he bottom not knowing what you life will bring and then coming towards the top you know where you want to be in life and your heads clear. I shot this with everything manual focus i did myself and my ISO was on around 400. This represents time because it takes time to get there, where you wanna be in life.
In this photograph i wanted to capture the natural shape of the building because to me i can see more then one thing in the picture you if tilt your head to the left it looks like solar panels. If you look in the top left of the photograph you see a distance point. I cant remember what i shot this on. This represents glass  because as you can see its made from glass.




I wanted to capture the guy who is skating past because again it represents time, it takes time to get somewhere and how we all go about it in different ways to reach are destination. I think i have achieved this because we see him skating somewhere, he wants to be there in time and how he puts effect in to get to the place.

I just wanted to capture this because it looks like it becomes smaller at the end so again it has a looking distance.

I wanted to get this image because it feels like you cant be judge if you cant see someone. I think this achieve this very well because all you can see is a shadow so how do you know what the person looks like.

In this picture i wanted to capture the space because space is all around us and how we use space, we all use it differently from other people. I think it fits the title space because we see someone sat down that how he uses the space where as other people might use the space to do different things.

Again i have another picture of space because we can see the moon and i wanted to portray how vast space is and how big it can be. I think it fits the category because we see the moon and thats within space.


In this picture we see a statue of a man pulling himself out the ground and the facial expression suggest that his body is heavy so he's struggling, also the statue is also made from pure concrete so gain it will be heavy.




No comments:

Post a Comment